Today’s post is going to be ten kitchen items with beauty uses. It is so fun and financially beneficial to use things you already have in your kitchen to add to your beauty regime. I hope you find these tips as helpful as I did!
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is extremely healing to the skin. I like to cut a little piece off and rub it in any areas that are red and/or breaking out.
- Baking Powder: You can make face masks with baking powder to heal acne.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: There are so many uses for apple cider vinegar. My favorites are to either use it as a toner (just put a dab of it on a cotton swab with some water and rub on face) or as a hair rinse . My favorite brand of apple cider vinegar is Braggs.
- Rosemary: You can make a wonderful hair rinse with rosemary. Here is the video I watched to learn about it.
- Coconut Oil: I think everyone at this point knows there is a million ways to use coconut oil: make up remover, lotion, face wash, food, oil pulling, and so on and so forth.
- Olive Oil: Is very good for the skin as a lotion or a face wash.
- Sesame Oil: Great for oil pulling. Oil is great for oral health. It can help with whitening your teeth and preventing gum disease.
- Cucumbers: Great to reduce puffiness in the eyes.
- Turmeric Powder: You can put a tiny bit in a face mask to help reduce inflammation in the skin and/or make a paste with it to help whiten teeth.
- Honey: Manuka Honey is pretty much the best thing ever fo people who struggle with breakouts. Honestly, if you have acne and haven’t tried Manuka Honey masks try it, It will help a lot. 🙂
Which of these have you tried? <3