So in today’s post I am gonna talk about natural thermogenics. Thermogenic is defined as “tending to produce heat, term commonly applied to drugs that increase heat through metabolic stimulation”. Although I don’t believe that these are some magic fixes, they are fun things to add into your routine to see if it helps you with you health, fitness and/or weight loss goals.
- Add Cayenne To Your Meals…. This YouTube video will explain the science behind this a lot better than me. The video is done by Nutrition Facts on YouTube. If you are interested you can FIND IT HERE. I will either add the cayene to my lemon water in the morning and/or use it in my dips and salads.
- Add Cinnamon to Your Meals… It not only can help boost your metabolism but it is great for blood sugar as well.
- Add Habanero Peppers to your Juices… Again spicy foods are great for the metabolism. If you want a little kick to your green juice try adding habanero pepper.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar to Your Diet…. You can use a TBS. in your water before meals to boost stomach acid and aid in digestion.
- HIIT Training Mixed with Other Types of Exercise…. HIIT training is amazing for the metabolism. If you want more information on this check out THIS ARTICLE by Dr. Axe.